We are proud of the 33 last years
MULTIPRINT SERIGRAPHIE was created in 1983, under the name of Graphis Industrie. It is the result of the passionate work, determination and leadership of Mr. Francois-Xavier TANKOU.
Mr. Fraçois-Xavier TANKOU returned to Cameroon, his home country, after studying graphic and polygraphic arts at the Estienne School of Paris-France.
- In 1983, he created GRAPHIS Industrie, the very first photocomposition and photoengraving company in Cameroon. The company’s first product was an almanac themed around the Cameroonian football team: the indomitable Lions. Several thousand copies of this masterpiece have been sold.
Graphis Industrie grew rapidly through hard work. Its portfolio increasingly included prestigious and demanding customers in the local arena. The company progressively adjusted its offers to suit its customer’s ever-increasing needs.
- In 1989, François-Xavier TANKOU created an industrial screen printing department and for the first time road posters and POS were printed in Cameroon.
- In 2002, Graphis Industrie sets the first large-format digital printer in Cameroon.
The company now offers offset printing, letterpress and screen printing services. With its growing experience and the support of its investors, MULTIPRINT SERIGRAPHIE quickly became one of the leading printers in Cameroon.
- In 2008, MULTIPRINT SERIGRAPHIE was created and launched as an Industrial Printing Company specialized in food packaging.
- In 2012, installation of the first Production line for Metal capsules (crown corks) for beer and juice in glass bottles in Cameroon and Central Africa.
As a pioneer in its industry, the company has positioned itself today as an undisputed leader in the packaging market both in Cameroon and in the CEMAC sub-region and now belongs to the H2TX group.